- The Value & Importance of an Education
- 10 Builders of Character and Achievement
- 15 Attitude Adjustments
- Additional Items
- Drawstring Backpack
- Do Ur Homework! Wristband, Stickers, & Magnet
Table of Contents
- Why is reading so important?
- Who is responsible for my education?
- Why do I have to learn things that do not relate to my life?
- What are some skills I need to develop to be a better student?
- What would you tell students about stereotyping?
- How can I change my attitude about school?
- Who makes the rules in school?
- How does using drugs affect schoolwork?
- How can I get respect from others?
- What subjects are the most important in school?
- Why do we have to take so many tests in school?
- What is the purpose of homework?
- Who are the most important people in the school?
- Why do I need an education?
- How can I improve my self-esteem?
- What can I do to make my school better?
- Why do teachers and principals have the right to search students?
- How can a teacher tell if a student will be successful in class?
- When does learning stop?
- How long will I live?
- Why am I the most important person in my life?
- What is my purpose in life?
- How can I develop and accomplish my goals?
- What are some resources I can use to continue to learn?
- Why is it important that I go to college?
Our interactive book contains 25 Questions & Answers about education, 27 lessons, plus quotes, stats, definitions and other valuable information.